Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

.....of a beach lovin' lady:)

We recently went to Florida for a mini beach trip.  It was originally just so my hubby could measure a house for cabinets, but we ended up using it as a little family get away.  It really was a lot of fun!  Even though it was January and 50 something degrees.
We stayed in a cute little place near Rosemary Beach.  I loved the way they decorated the place!  It was very simple but it made me want to go home and redecorate my house!  I was so inspired.  Not just by the condo but by the whole area!  I took home lots of mental pictures;)
On Sunday we took the boys down to the beach in Seaside.  Of course there wasn't hardly anyone there.  The ones that WERE there looked at us like we were crazy! Why? Because our 3 year old decided it would be a good idea to go swimming..lol  It started out by me telling him to come put his feet in the water.  One thing led to another and he was asking me to take off his clothes! Of course I didn't..lol  Our oldest, Dinoboy, even got in on the action, but he was mostly interested in flying his kite with my hubby.  He's been wanting a  kite and waiting for the day we had some wind to fly one!  He had such a great time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment